Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vote for My Top at Made by Rae

You may have heard about this little contest going on over at Made by Rae. It's a spring top competition and I entered two tops at the very last second last week and one of them got chosen for the reader vote! Amazing!
So, if you love me, vote for me :)

Here's the top that's in the running

It's a floral print, Swiss dot cotton fabric. The pattern was made from a top that I have already that I really like. I didn't do the best job replicating the original shirt, but I really like how it turned out and it's nice and light, perfect for spring and summer. I'm wearing it on my errands today in honor of the contest :)

This is the other shirt that I entered

It's an embroidered white cotton fabric, again the pattern was made from another top I have that I like. The collar on this one gave me trouble, but I like how it turned out.

Thanks for taking a look and I hope you'll take a moment to

No comments:

Post a Comment