Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Clothes for E

Since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I'd do a recap of what I've been making for Elora lately. I've definitely been sewing less the last 3 months since I was dealing with morning (rather, all day) sickness and fatigue, but sewing for me is a great stress reliever so I do try to make time to do it.

My favorite type of sewing is definitely clothes for Elora :)




These are some of my favorites from the last few months, but I've sewn a lot more than this. She's getting difficult to photograph these days so I don't get photos of everything. She can't even be bribed with candy to look at the camera! :)

Can't wait to find out if the new baby is a boy or girl so I can start some baby sewing!!

2 comments:

  1. Those outfits are so beautiful! She really is just the cutest little girl, and she always looks adorable in the things you make for her. I love the special detail you added to the birthday dress by stitching around the motifs. It's so beautiful!

    I hope you're feeling better :)

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    p.s. just wanted to let you know about the Dayspring giveaway I'm hosting at HHM! It seems like the kind of store you would enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Julie's Dress. http://countingcricketsagain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete