Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm Back!

It's been quite a while since I've blogged, but I am ready to jump back in!

Life is always busy and it's about to get busier. I'm ready to relaunch my Etsy shop, revamp the blog, and try my hand at growing a human again. That's right, I'm pregnant! Woo hoo! We've been praying for another baby since January of 2011 and the Lord blessed us with a baby due in August. So, through the holidays I was battling nausea and extreme fatigue. But, I'm in my 2nd trimester now, so my energy is back and I'm ready to add a little more to my plate.

Christmas was great for us. I made Elora a "big sister" shirt to announce the pregnancy to our families. Everyone was so excited!

We kept our Christmas morning small because Elora doesn't really need anything and she loves pretty much anything, so it was a very easy holiday. Corey and I didn't buy gifts for one another, we just enjoyed the morning with our little family and felt amazed that next year we'll have TWO little ones to enjoy :)

2012 has been great so far. We're feeling very blessed and very undeserving. The Lord has been so kind to us and we're very excited for what is to come. The other day, Corey gave me a hug and said, "can you believe how good things are?" I said no and we both just thought of all the good things God has given us. Sure, there are daily struggles and seemingly ever present financial concerns, but these things are nothing to be compared to the many daily blessings and eternal joys we are given. What a blessed life!

No comments:

Post a Comment