Update on what I did yesterday: I got some pattern assembly and cutting done yesterday to make overalls/rompers for my two little ones (still can't believe I have TWO kids...yes, one is still waiting to be born, but he'll need clothes once he arrives!). I used this reversible romper pattern from Scientific Seamstress to make a romper for my newest nephew, born earlier this month. And decided that I should make one for my new little guy coming in August and might as well make one for Elora too. So, I assembled the pattern pieces and cut my fabric.
I love the simplicity of this pattern. It turns out really cute and it's really quick.
Today I plan on sewing them both, but I have a lot of house work plus a sick toddler to take care of, hopefully I can get my one hour of sewing in!
I decided to join in the fun over at elsie marie for the Kid's Clothes Week Challenge. If you like to sew for your kids, check it out and join the fun! I'm going to get sewing right now and I'll be back later today with a progress report :)