Wednesday, April 25, 2012

KCWC: What I did on day 2

Yesterday was day 2 of elsie marie's kid's clothes week challenge. It's quite possible that I actually did work for an hour as the challenge suggests, but in my "stiff muscled, didn't sleep enough the night before, pregnant, sick, caring for a sick toddler, and trying to clean the house" state of mind, I didn't get much done. All I did was pin the pieces of my rompers together. I only had 8 pieces of fabric to pin for these two rompers, but I'm pretty sure that used up the whole hour.

The sewing is the easy part, so I'm really hoping I can tackle that today and move on to something new. I'd love to get more than just these rompers completed this week and I'm really hoping my body, mind, and toddler cooperate :) I hope to share this evening what I completed on this, day 3 of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment