Monday, May 14, 2012

Last Week's Instagrams

I just got an iPhone and am having a lot of fun with Instagram. It's the easiest way for me to upload photos from my phone to Facebook, so it's probably the most used app on my phone :)

I'd like to share a little summary of each week by sharing my photos here on the blog.



Daddy and Elora playing some ABC games and enjoying a little rest on a Sunday afternoon.



Jam session at church after The Collaboration of the Arts by the Young Musicians Fellowship



I love this one...she had just woke up from her nap and was all cuddled up on the laundry. Pretty cute.



Silly girl :)



On Friday and Saturday I worked at a flower shop for Mother's Day. It was a sea of flowers and in 2 days I worked 21 hours to help get all the lucky mamas their flowers on time :)



After working on Saturday, I stopped at a cute little fabric store called The Tin Thimble. They carry some new stuff, but also a lot of vintage stuff. It was so fun to browse all the unique things they have.



On Sunday, we got to visit Corey's sister and mom for Mother's Day and Elora got to hold her baby cousin again. She did pretty good but totally freaked out when he started crying :) She's doing good with her big sister training though!

No comments:

Post a Comment