Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011!

Happy New Year to you all! It's almost midnight here and I'm pretty surprised I'm still awake. We had some fun plans for the evening but I'm still not feeling that great so we stayed home and put Elora to bed on time.
We've been watching shows and I've been cutting out pieces for a new project that I'm really excited about! I have lots of goals for the new year and one of them is to sew more things to stock my Etsy shop with. I'm working on some prototypes (in Elora's size of course) of things I'd like to sell. Hoping to make most of my stuff available in sizes 1-5 and I really want to add some boy stuff. So, that's what I have on the docket for the new year.
I'm making goals instead of resolutions for 2011 and I feel like I should really write them down...here's a rough draft:
Make Corey breakfast before work each morning
Send a note of encouragement to at least one person a month
(you have to start somewhere, y'know!)
Spend more time outside
Only get online when Elora is sleeping or with someone else
Share more of my projects on my blog (at least one per week)
Manage my Etsy shop better
Be prepared for birthdays, our anniversary, and Christmas
(I've really lost it since becoming a mom!)
And, that's all I can think of right now. So, what are some of your goals for the new year?

In a few minutes it will be officially 2011 and then I can go to bed...so...

Happy New Year to all, and to all a good night!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great goals, Bonnie! I love that you're intending to make breakfast for Corey each morning--so sweet :-)
    My handsome man is the one who does that for me! It makes me feel very loved (and a little better about having to leave for work so much earlier than he does)
    I'm looking forward to seeing your new projects :-)
    Blessings on your new year!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bethany.
    How sweet that your husband makes you breakfast before work! He's a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete