Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My New Bag


I have been carrying around a generic looking diaper bag for about 15 months and I was getting pretty tired of it. It's big and neutral (for my husband's sake). But my husband doesn't carry it much, and if he does, he treats it as if it's going to explode, which is how he thinks all purse like bags should be carried by men. I figured, if he's going to hold the diaper bag with such disdain, he can hold a pretty "diaper bag" with disdain.

Enter, the Lucious Bow Tote


I love this bag! It's so fun and pretty and functional. I wish I was bold enough to make mine using all those different prints and patterns like the one in the picture above. Mine is not so daring, but I love it just the same.

It's the perfect size for a few diapers, sippy cup, snacks, wallet, and cell phone. Now that Elora is past the infant stage, we don't need a ton of stuff to go out and it's nice to have a more manageable (and prettier) bag.



1 comment:

  1. You are so talented, Bonnie!
    I love this bag. You're right about the pretty bag/husband situation. I'm definitely going girly with a diaper bag when we have kids!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete