Friday, June 18, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself...

I can't imagine anyone will read this, but just in case, I suppose I'll introduce myself!
My name is Bonnie, I'm 24 years old (I think...yeah, 24). In my family I was known as "the crafty one". As a kid I was always creating something, whether art on the bathroom wall, something made of mud, or sewing together scraps of fabric gathered from my mom's "cutting room" floor. I have grown up a little since then and have grown in my skills...somewhat. My formal sewing lessons were from my mom trying to get me to follow the rules and pattern directions but I always just wanted to do it my way and figure it out. But now that I have a machine (and Ginghers) of my own, I get to sew by my rules! And along with sewing I still do a little bit of everything.
My latest love has been re-purposing. Like most everyone these days, there's not a lot of extra money laying around, so I like to take something and make it into something else. I also love to see something amazing and figure out how to make it. I have about 30 projects on my list, so I should probably get going now and get to sewing!
Oh, a little about my personal life: I've been married to my wonderful husband, Corey, for a little over 3 1/2 years. Just about 8 months ago I gave birth at home to our beautiful baby girl, Elora Grace. These two bring me such joy and I am so thankful for them! The Lord has been so good to us and I want to live my life to bring Him glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment