Friday, June 17, 2011

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop #3- Green

The Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop prompt this week was green. I immediately knew I wanted to find a pretty piece of clothing in a fabulous shade of green. I also knew Pinterest was a great place to look.

Lately I've been trying to figure out how to spruce up my look. So, I am trying to figure out what I like and what my style is. I tend to wear plain clothes so I am trying to venture out. This dress is beautiful and completely inspires me.

[dsc_7733web.jpg]

Obviously this dress is not something I would wear every day, but I just really love it. I can pull out what I like and try to incorporate it in to daily wear.

Love the color! I love to wear green and this is such a lovely shade. The neckline is fabulous, it's interesting, soft, and feminine. And the embellishment is BEAUTIFUL! Wouldn't it look great on a headband? I love it all.

So, I will try to learn from pretty things like this and try to make myself a little prettier every day (mostly for my husband, poor guy has had to look at my "mom frump" for far too long).


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment